Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Friday, August 10, 2007

08/10/07 - Classifieds - Real Estate - Roommate Wanted - "I'm nice and very clean and a vegetarian (but not nazilike)"


HEADLINE:

HELLLLLP!

STORY:

hello!

I am a journalism/poli sci junior in desperate need of a roommate!

I have an 2 br $1450/month apartment in Portchester, about 5 mins from school and in walking distance of the metro north and shopping centers.

My lease starts the 15th and my roommate just told me yesterday that her dad has cancer and she has to move back to florida. so for all you purchase kids that got fucked by res life

LIVE WITH ME!

Its cheaper than living on campus!

I'm nice and very clean and a vegetarian (but not nazilike)

You would have to come up with security deposit ($725) and half rent for august ($363)

amber.vannatten@purchase.edu

518-331-8077

Thanks

Purchase Community - http://community.livejournal.com/purchase/

Source: SUNY Purchase Community

Publication Date: August 10, 2007

Reporter: Amber Vannatten

Source: URL: http://community.livejournal.com/purchase/4103489.html

No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time