Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

08/15/07 - Classifieds- Personals - Cyntia Of Port Chester Is Looking For YOU!


HEADLINE:




POST:


About Me


My name:
Cyntia
Birthday: 1959-04-29
Relation type: Penpal
My country: United States
State: New York
My city: Port Chester
My hello phrase: I'm looking for YOU!

Apperance:

My height: 5' 6" (1.68 m.)
My weight: 125 lbs. (57 kg)
My hair: Dark Brown
My eyes: Green
My body type: Slender
The best part of my body: Other
My race: White / Caucasian


Family:


My marital status: Divorced


Social:


My education: Bachelors degree
My speciality: Engineering
I speak: Lithuanian, English And Russian


Lifestyle:



My hobby: Coffee and conversation Movies / Videos Book club / Discussion Cooking Museums and art Music and concerts Gardening / Landscaping Playing sports Camping Travel / Sightseeing and Wine tasting
My favourite sport: Horse Racing and Dances


Party:


Smoking: Non-smoker
Alcohol: On special occasions
Drinks: Tea White Wine Coffee Martini Milk Red Wine Water Green Tea
Favourite music: Classical Jazz Rock
Sense of humor: Friendly
Entertainment: Keliauti, skaityti, klausytis muzikos, sokti...
The last book I've read: L.S.Christensen "Ibrolis"
Publication Date: August 14, 2007
Reporter: Cyntia


No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time