Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Monday, December 24, 2007

12/23/07 - Floralgal / Diana Just Posted A Port Chester Picture At Flicker





floralgal posted a photo:. Barn Window. Port Chester, New York.




also take a look at...




floralgal posted a photo:. Minimal. Barn - Port Chester, New York (texture accentuation)




Floral Gal Profile Says:



I live in New York with my two cats. (Yes, the state where the buildings fell down). My beloved and adored husband recently passed away suddenly of cardiac arrest at the young age of 51 on November 1, 2007. I am still in disbelief and shock, and wondering how I will ever go ahead without him, as I loved him so much. I am also a breast cancer survivor. Despite these two major life struggles, I have learned never to take life for granted. I have always loved taking photos, and have done so whenever my husband and I would travel to Europe. I want to continue to take photos in an attempt to never let the beauty of life slip by for as long as I am still here on this great earth to enjoy it (with God's will and blessing I hope). I am an advanced beginner wishing to grow and learn, and am my own harshest critic.


We would show you the pictures here, but Floralgal says, "Please note that all my photos are copyrighted, so please do not download, print, copy or use any of my photos without my consent."


floralgal's photos
Collections Sets Tags Archives Favorites

No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time