Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Monday, March 7, 2011

03/07/11 Port Chester Roundup Can't Watch His Favorite Comedy Show

I try to watch the live feed to all of the Port Chester Board of Trustee meeting to observe and enjoy all of the stupid things that Extremist TEA Party Lunatic Bart "The Bigot" Didden and Sam "Welcome To PORK Chester" Terenzi say.

The Didden and Terenzi comedy duo often has me on the floor laughing until I realize that I am going to have to pay for their stupidity in the near future.

Didden and Terenzi must be up to be up to something devious, because the feed has disappeared.

I am just so curious to find out what Didden and Terenzi are up to this month.

Last month Wing Nuts Didden and Terenzi were giving Rye Town Republican Supervisor Joe Carvin's brother a $225,000 pay day.

I guess I am going to have to walk down and watch the Board Of Trustees meeting in person.

I just can't miss my favorite comedy show.

===============================
Please send your comments, news tips and press releases to PortChesterRoundup@gmail.com

No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time