Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Steven C. Davidson, Attorney At Law, Blogs About Dog Fighting In Port Chester


HEADLINE:



Going to the dogs



STORY:


My cell phone died. It got wet. It vibrates when it rings. It was placed somewhere it shouldn't have been placed, and when it rang, the vibration caused it to slid into a glass of soda. That's how it got wet. Now I have to replace it ASAP. My cell phone is a big part of my law practice. Anyway, the Michael Vick story is all over the place. I represented a dog fight case once in Port Chester. Really hard to get behind my client. I love dogs. But I did it anyway. That's my job.



Source: Steven C. Davidson, attorney at law, Westcheste... - http://journals.aol.com/sdavidsonesq/StevenC...



Source URL: http://journals.aol.com/sdavidsonesq/StevenCDavidsonreadyforthedefens/entries/2007/08/28/going-to-the-dogs/246

No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time