Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Thursday, August 23, 2007

08/23/07 - Port Chester - Resturant Review - Chowhound - Poster says "Coyote Flaco = Coyote Flunko"


HEADLINE:



POSTING:


And then I was told that I went to the "wrong" CF- that Portchester is waaay better. I don't know bc I haven't been, but I am so soured on them at this point that I'll stick with Little Mexican Cafe the next time I want Mexican in ...



In compliance with copyright and fair use standards, this story has been truncated. Please click on the Source URL link below to read the entire story.



Publication Date: August 23, 2007

No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time