Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Port Chester Blog Of Record

The Port Chester Blog Of Record - Brain Harrod Editor / Publisher

Thursday, August 23, 2007

08/23/07 - Roomate Wanted - I thought I'd try again on here before going to craigslist.I am looking for a place in Port Chester.


Roomate Wanted


HEADLINE:




POSTING:


I'm looking for a place in Port Chester or anywhere around Purchase. Right now, anything is awesome - if you have an apartment and are looking for a roomate, please let me know. *** I'll be a senior.


I'll be a senior BALA: Performance Art major (I made it up: it's art+dance+music+other stuff) ... my advisor is Carol Bankerd.. so that gives you some idea.


I work a bunch on weekends, stay at school a lot, have a car... kind of a hermit sometimes.


I'm clean, usually quiet, love dinner parties and food in general. I like to cook, play music, write.. I like nature - the woods mostly, and I like sleep.


You can even check out my facebook if you want: Gabriel Hoff


So please call or drop a comment if you're interested! 845-653-1195


Thanks,


Gab




No comments:

Go To The Port Chester Roundup Home Page

The Raw Port Chester Blog And RSS Feed

Most Popular Posts - Last Seven Days

Most Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

Most Popular Posts - All Time